Monday, June 25, 2012

Trip Home: Jamestown Virginia


On the way home during the long drive from NC, we stopped by some historical sites in Jamestown Virginia about U.S.A. We got to watch a video about America, we got to see the battlefield of the Revolutionary War, we got to see replicas of the ships they used in order to ship people to America, we got to see what the towns looked like, how they lived, we saw Indian huts and the Indian camp. It was all really cool and interesting to learn about the history of America!
Zack is looking at the battlefield.

Our state...




We got to see a cannon fire and it was really loud!

Zack and Carley trying on armor...


We were visiting the village and this was one of the beds in the house. I just had to try it out....



My mom in the church, it was huge!



My dad trying out the gun.



Brooke in the soldier house.

I am in the village.



Zack and I in the canoe...

A replica of one of the ships.



My mom in sitting in the control room on the ship.

Zack's in the captain's room...


Carley's laying in one of the passanger's bed.

This is considered the "steering wheel" of the ship.




I am in one of the Indian huts. Yes those are real animals....

My dad making corn wheat.







My family and I ending our trip at Jamestown Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment