I seem to have guys serenade to me when I get asked to prom! I had a such a pleasant surprise one night as I was sitting at home. I had a knock at my door and when I opened up the door I saw 4 guys at my door all dressed up. They then sang "My Irish Rose" as a QUARTET! At the end of the song, Laren Edwards stepped forward and handed me a rose! It was the sweetest promposal! I then said YES of course! I responded with twizzlers. Laren said that his dad really enjoyed my response :) So then I went to Davis Prom with Laren! For our day activity we went to see the "Improvables" and improv group! They even called us up to join them on stage and we would run around with the lights off, and then when the lights came on we would freeze and 2 of the improvables described the "family photo". We seemed to have a bear in every one....then for dinner before prom we ate at someone's home with their younger brothers serving us! We then rode an RV to prom jamming out to music. Prom was at the Capital! It was gorgeous! I had a bunch of fun with Laren and I loved seeing all my friends all dressed up and BEAUTIFUL!
![]() |
| My prom group! They are all involved in the band and me....I'm just a singer |
![]() |
| Riding in the RV |
![]() |
| The homecoming queen and the prom queen as best friends! |
![]() |
| The Madrigals at Prom! |
![]() |
| My Amber Berry! |
![]() |
| Zack with his stash of cookies.... ;) |
![]() |
| My Taylor Davis! |
























No comments:
Post a Comment