Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Winter Wonderland!

I had so many fun adventures in the snow with some great friends after Christmas!! Logan asked me on a date where we doubled with Spencer and Sydney and made mini snowmen together and played games! Logan and I made a super cute mini snowman with a top hat and named him Weiman! I also got to go to Park City over Christmas break with Taylor at her family's house in Park City! We played the ukulele together, had hot cocoa, watched chick flicks, and met up with Logan and his best friend Zack Bryan! We got together and played games with them one night and Taylor and I performed "I Lava You" on our ukuleles for them! The next day, after Zach left, Logan joined me, Taylor, and her family for the rest of the day and we went snowshoeing, went for a run, had a Mexican Dinner, and played games together in the cozy house. It was a BLAST and so coincidental that Logan was up in Park City at the same exact time!

Weiman and family!
Logan and I heel clicking up in the mountains!



Taylor and me

Prepping for our run. I was the only one wearing running shoes....


Snowshoeing crew!


I got to spend New Years with my friends and it was SO MUCH FUN! We went up to Vita Course up in the mountains and had a dance party with hot cocoa until midnight. We then climbed up into the mountains, laid out a tarp and blankets, and watched the fireworks on the city horizon at midnight! It was BEAUTIFUL! We even got to star gaze and celebrate the New Year together! I even got my New Years kiss walking back to our cars! It was a great way to start the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment