It was absolutely wonderful being able to spend Thanksgiving this year in Utah with the entire Olsen clan! It's been a while since we were all able to get together! Thanksgiving morning we all went out for a beautiful run and saw the beautiful snowy mountains around the area! We also were able to take family pictures together back at my Grandpa's corral! Our Thanksgiving dinner was absolutely delicious! (and pre-made and reheated from the freezer haha) Thank you grandma for all your work you put into this amazing dinner! We then were able to play games as a family like Pie Face and BEANBOOZLED! That was absolutely nasty! (given jelly beans with the same color but COMPLETELY different flavors. For example: chocolate jelly bean or dog food flavored!) I had a wonderful time with m family and I love that I can spend more time with them!
![]() |
| Our running crew! |
![]() |
| The Olsen clan! |
![]() |
| This is why I love my family..... |
![]() |
| Christmas Card!! |
![]() |
| Me and my boys!! |
And what's Thanksgiving without going black Friday shopping? The Friday after Thanksgiving I went early with the Stokes sisters clan and we went out to breakfast and went early morning shopping for Christmas! I had a little fun with Sami as we tried on matching outfits.....that night I even got to get together with my Herriman girlfriends! We did more shopping and had dinner and watched Cinderella together! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! What a great way to celebrate my last Thanksgiving before my mission!
![]() |
| Our hot matching outfit... |
![]() |
| My Herriman girls: Chloe, Carlee, Sarah, and Rachel |












No comments:
Post a Comment