Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The BIG 1-8!!

To start off my 18th birthday was THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! So I woke up and got all ready and while I was brushing my teeth, I look up and see a guy enter with a ski mask on and he covers my eyes and at first I thought it was Zack and then I turned around and saw my friends Taylor, Ann, and Ashley in the doorway and then the guy took off his mask and it was LOGAN MACKAY! (I've had the hugest crush on him since the first day of school) so I freaked out it was awesome! So then I was kidnapped and taken out to breakfast before school. Then after school I had my whole XC team sing to me after practice while we had creamies. Then I had my birthday dinner and I went to the door and my whole madrigal group was there an they sang "Just the Way you Are" to me. The girls said to me, "this is from the guys" so cute! Then we all had a party with cake and ice cream!  For my birthday I got a bedspread, a car (family car) named Cali (short for Caliente) she's a babe. I also got a ukulele! I have loved this ukulele! I have taught myself how to play and my favorite thing is to just sit down, learn a new song, and sing to the ukulele. Now that I'm 18, bring on the Infomercials and SKY DIVING (I can only dream!)
Yes my mouth is filled with toothpaste.
Logan, Taylor, Ashley, and Ann. I love these guys so much! This was my breakfast crew!
My birthday dinner was homemade cheddar broccoli soup in pumpkin shaped bread bowls.
My wonderful Madrigals came and sang to me!! I love these guys SO MUCH! 

My cake was CARROT CAKE! MY FAVORITE!
Cierra, Taylor, Ashley, Kate, Louisa, and me in the locker room before our workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment