Monday, March 9, 2015

Snow Much Fun!

 My friends Evan, Rylee, Conner, and I went snowshoeing together! I have never been before so that was an adventure! We hiked up to the tallest peak in Milford. Along the way, we raced each other in open fields, pushed each other down, had snowball fights, and just had a ton of fun snowshoeing together! Afterwards, we all had peppermint hot cocoa and to go along with the theme, I made peppermint hot chocolate popcorn. It was SO GOOD! 



Best jumping picture EVER!



Conner, Evan, Joseph, Jacob, Aimee, Laurel, and I had the opportunity to go bowling together! I ultimately failed but.....what's new? ;)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This year we were able to reestablish our St. Patrick's Day tradition! For dinner, we had Lucky Charms and green milk. Then my mom set up this elaborate treasure hunt for us to search for the Leprechaun gold (golden wrapped chocolates).  
Our treasure!


Our YW mutual activity. We were able to hear from a returned missionary, Sister Kemmerer, and hear all about her experiences on her mission in Arizona!

Carley taught FHE and she goes all out! I couldn't forget this moment. 


During spirit week at school, one of the days was Hawaiian day. My mom and I are all decked out.


Zack driving home FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER WHAAAAAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment