Today I had one of the most amazing dates ever!! We all went apple picking at a cute little farm called Brookdale Farm, we then made apple crisp, played Apples to Apples, and then finished at my work and ate the apple crisp along with apple pie ice cream!! It was appleutely amazing!! I went on a date with one of my best friends Conner, then the other dates were Joseph and Aimee (THEIR FIRST DATE!!), and Rylee and Evan. We explored the orchard, tried all different kinds of apples, and just had a great time together! I love having the wonderful opportunity to get together with friends that share my same standards, and experience a lot of different ideas and adventures!!
![]() |
| My first apple ever picked!! |
![]() |
| My date Conner and I |
![]() |
| Chilling with the apples... |
![]() |
| Our apple crisp! |
![]() |
| The whole group! |





No comments:
Post a Comment