 |
| One of my best friends Sarah and I spending the day together! |
This past week I finally finished my SOPHOMORE YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL WOOOOHOOOOO!!! I had to take my finals early because of my trip to the OUTERBANKS! I said my farewells so my friends and teachers. This past year has been stressful but memorable! I was able to be involved in a ton of things such as president of sophomore class, member of music honors society, athletic ambassador of the whole school, member of the athletic association, athlete in Unified Basketball, member of West Street Beat, Interact, Future Business Leaders of America, and much more! I was able to have some great friends this year and create great memories! I can't wait to see what junior year has in store!
 |
| Our seminary went out to eat as a last hurrah! Thank you Brother Addington for being such a great teacher! |
 |
| Projects in school. I had to make a poster for a book (Fahrenheit 451), a pinata, and a mask for a spanish dialogue. |
 |
| My FAVORITE SPANISH TEACHER SENORA GILBERT! Although her class was long and boring sometimes, she was such a cute and exciting teacher. She had us do tons of fun projects and I have learned SO MUCH of Spanish that will hopefully help me interact with Brooke. She was wonderful and I'm super sad she's retiring! |
 |
| One of my favorite teachers EVER and I! She's my english teacher Mrs. Hageman. She was always super chill and cute. I had a great time in english class! I'm gonna miss her! |
That first picture, you look exactly like Brooke.
ReplyDelete