Monday, June 25, 2012

8th Grade Graduation!

On June 14, 2012...I graduated 8th grade and Middle School! It was a great day because that day a lot of things happened! That morning was an awards assembly...and I won a lot of awards! I won top student in almost every class, I won an art award, 2 gym awards with huge trophies, and the best of all, top student out of my whole grade from all 3 years in middle school! I was so happy! I also had a barbeque with my grade, then that night was my graduation! I won another award being the students' choice as the best student! I also got to sing the national anthem! Then I received my completion paper, and went to a dance social with my grade that night. It was a lot of fun and now I can't wait until High School!
My mom and I before my graduation...

Me with my completion paper and flower.


My family and I. I love them all so much.
These are pictures of me and my friends at the dance social...






Goodbye Middle School and welcome High School!


No comments:

Post a Comment