Artist of the Month
In my school, I wond artist of the month!!! My artwork is displayed in my school. My arwork is on the left. :)
| My artwork. |
Spanish Dollhouse
For a Spanish project, we made houses and labeled each furniture and object. Because this was near Little Christmas, I decided to also use this as a gift for Carley so I went above and beyond to make it perfect. I have wallpaper, flooring, I even made some furniture like the fridge and oven. It turned out to be a great gift and I got an A+!!!
2nd Floor
1st Floor
Door Decorating Contest
For school, we had a holiday door decorating contest. My homeroom door we had a fireplace with stockings. We didn't get nominated but we had a great time setting it up and putting it together!
| Ignore my strange friend with the wig.....haha:) |
| This is our DOOR!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment