At my school....we had a Christmas chorus concert!!! We sang many Christmas songs, sang Christmas carols, and to finish, we sang the 12 days of Christmas!!!
This is one of my favorite songs we performed. :) Carol pf the Bells
A Christmas Miracle!!!
On December 23, my chorus went to the elementary school and we sang for the 2nd and 3rd graders. We were about to sing and the vice principal announced for a little girl to come up. She asked this little girl what her wish for Christmas is? She replied, "I want my daddy to come home" her dad was serving in Afghanistan. The vp asked her when's the last time she...'s seen him and she said before her 2nd grade year (she is in 3rd grade)! Right then I started tearing up!!! We then started singing, "and I'm proud to be an American...." her dad came in and she screamed "Daddy" and ran into his arms as we sang. Our song didn't turn out the greatest from all of our emotional cries....it was the sweetest thing ever!!! I witnessed the best Christmas gift you can possibly have. The gift of family:) I want to thank all of those soldiers and others serving for us. You bring us freedom and joy! I also want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and remind you that you can witness a wonderful miracle!! We may not realize it but your family and the memories you have with them is the greatest gift of all. Merry christmas everyone and happy holidays!!! I love you all!!! ♥
On December 23, my chorus went to the elementary school and we sang for the 2nd and 3rd graders. We were about to sing and the vice principal announced for a little girl to come up. She asked this little girl what her wish for Christmas is? She replied, "I want my daddy to come home" her dad was serving in Afghanistan. The vp asked her when's the last time she...'s seen him and she said before her 2nd grade year (she is in 3rd grade)! Right then I started tearing up!!! We then started singing, "and I'm proud to be an American...." her dad came in and she screamed "Daddy" and ran into his arms as we sang. Our song didn't turn out the greatest from all of our emotional cries....it was the sweetest thing ever!!! I witnessed the best Christmas gift you can possibly have. The gift of family:) I want to thank all of those soldiers and others serving for us. You bring us freedom and joy! I also want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and remind you that you can witness a wonderful miracle!! We may not realize it but your family and the memories you have with them is the greatest gift of all. Merry christmas everyone and happy holidays!!! I love you all!!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment