Friday, August 12, 2011

GIRL'S CAMP!!!!!!

GIRL'S CAMP!!!!!!!

August 2-6 I went to GIRL'S CAMP!!! It was so FUN! My mom was in charge this year and the theme was shine the light. They had archery this year and I am now a PRO! I also went kayaking, we did skit night, and a lot of other fun! The second years, (me) went on a 5 mile hike and it was pretty much uphill the whole way! It was PAINFULL but FUN!!! My mom sang a beautiful song, we heard WONDERFUL talks, I stayed in a REALLY fun cabin with curtains over the windows, a changing room, a BIG bucket of food in the middle of the cabin. We stayed in what's called an adorondac hich is like a cabin with screen window walls. It has 4 bunk beds in it. It's REALLY nice!!! I did the polar swim where I jump in the lake at 6:30 a.m. in the morning everyday. It was a REALLY FUN WEEK!!!!
One night, the leaders came to my ward's campsite and sang a "Good Night Sweetheart" song and they gave us a box of sweetarts.

This is the view of the lake at our amphitheater. During one of the songs the clouds separated and the song came out and the view was BEAUTIFUL! I HAD to get a picture of it!

This is Brooke on old person day.....

Isn't this an intense picture of me doing archery?

Me and my friend Taylor did archery together.

LOOK! It's Katniss from the Hunger Games! Haha!

Eating dinner!!!!


The second years are in charge of the flag up and flag down. This is me at flag down folding the flag. PRO!!!

Theae are the second years during our 5 mile hike.

Me and my friends on the hike....

SECOND YEARS!!!!! Our second year cheer was actually really cool! It was to the tune of "Dinamite".
We had some lines like, "Now we been her once, now we been here twice" We had other lines like, "We gonna rock this camp, we gonna go all week, We gonna light it up, 'cause we shine the light". Our theme was Shine the Light so it turned out great!

This is my awsome cabin!!!!

Me and me friend....


This is my bunk!!!!!
This is our second year group with our "make up" and things ready for our skit.

Our second year skit was a bunch of camp songs when I'm Princess Pat in my tree and penguins, a tribe, and other characters from camp songs come in my tree and sing.

This is our YCLs interrupting our "fight" in my "tree" during our skit.
This is the second years at the top of our 5 mile hike mountain.

My friend and I having fun at ARCHERY!!!!

THIS WAS SO COOL! This is the stake leader's skit! It was so cool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment