On Wednesday, my friend and I went to an amusement park like Lagoon called Canobie Lake Park and it was SO FUN!!!! We were there for 10 hours! We went on a ride just like Wicked! called Untamed! You climb slowly straight up, then go down inward at a 97 degree angle and go through a loppdy loop. We also went on my ALL time favorite ride the SWINGS! There were a lot of other fun rides. It was a great time!
![]() |
| Me and the swings!!! |
![]() |
| Because I got straight A+s the whole year of 7th grade, my reward I chose was to go Canobie and I chose my friend Rylee. |
![]() |
| Carley and my mom came with us but they went on their own rides and we went on ours. This is my mom and Carley on the train. |
![]() |
| Carley driving a car? That can't be good..... |
![]() |
| Carley and my mom on a cruise ride. |
![]() |
| Carley, my friend, and I on Untamed! Sorry it's so dark but we're in the front row!!! |
![]() |
| Carley on the Ferris Wheel! |
![]() |
| All of us together on the Ferris Wheel. |








No comments:
Post a Comment