It was so fun to get together with everyone and have a really fun day at the zoo. At the beginning, we visited the giraffes and rhinos until around lunch time, we waited for the bird show and had lunch. The bird show was awesome! There's a talking bird named Poco, all the birds flew right above your head, it was GREAT! We went to the playground, saw my favorite animal, the elephants, and had a great time together!
| I conquered Brooke's childhood fear.... |
Giraffes
| This dinosaur is my favorite!!! It was really big and I liked the sounds it made. |
| Everyone's together at the bird show. I was really cool!!! |
| I wonder what Brooke was saying or doing during this picture..... |
This is a really cool bird, one of my favorites.
| A Bald Eagle!!! SO COOL!!! |
| We all stepped on a scale and we only added up to how much an elephant can lift its tusks. |
| Awwwww.... I LOVE ELEPHANTS!!!! |
| Me and my best friends (FAVORITE animal) |
| We finally got a picture that looks like Amelia is smiling.... she was a little tired but I hope she had fun!!! |
Everyone together on the ferris wheel.
| LOOK! I'm a turtle!!! It was so cute. At the playground, there were little eggs and turtles you could go in. |
| CUTE!!!! |
| Judson was so excited to go on the train!!!! |
| Best Buddies. |
| Love the hat grandma..... |
| Awwwwww...... Look at all the kids together! |
| Look at my hand! It's kind of smaller compared to a gorilla.... |
The Zoo trip was really fun and I hope to do it again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment