Monday, July 18, 2011

Memories in South Jordan

It was a LOT of fun to see everyone out in Utah!!! I don't want to LEAVE!!!!
 



Best Friends









       At Utah, I surprised my friend. It was hard to hold back and act like I wasn't planning on coming to Utah and I got a video of me surprising her. She was speechless and her brother was surprised too. He was like, "Whoa! What are you doing here?
After the fun day at the zoo, we settled down for dinner.


 Everyone together at a BBQ...


Zack and Spencer, Cousin Buddies...


Sam's thrilled to be roasting marshmellows with Carley andI.

Awwww.... Me and Ging.

Good bye! I'm going to miss you guys!!!!

3 muskateers....

I finally got him smiling after he was running away from me and the camera...

Cousin Buddies...

BCF!!!!!!! (Best cousins forever!!!)

Best Buddies......

Doesn't she look a little big in my arms? It must be the camera angle...

Grandma and grandchildren...

Everyone together...

Judson and I are in the middle of doing our special hand shake. It's so cute! He knows what to do next.

Grandma and me...

Amelia Photo Shoot!!!!!!
Maybe I should eat less cookies.......

 

Just chilling.....

I've got to take in the breeze...

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun hanging around the house. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you guys got to come out. I feel like I barely saw you at all though. You were never there when I was. Hopefully we will be able to hang out more next summer.

    ReplyDelete