Happy Easter!!!!!!
![]() |
| Carley had made a card for the Easter Bunny and we bought some huge carrots for the Easter Bunny too. Carley was so excited! |
![]() |
| This is all our baskets layed out right before we went to bed. (L: Me, Brooke, Dad, Mom, Zack, and Carley) |
![]() |
| On Easter morning we had to go around and find our baskets. Carley found hers. |
![]() |
| I found mine. Wow! I really just woke up. |
![]() |
| After church we did our Easter egg hunt!!!!! |
![]() |
| After the Easter egg hunt we died eggs. |
![]() |
| A family had invited us over for a bonfire. We roasted marshmellows, played with sparklers, and had a lot of fun!!! |
![]() |
| This is the bonfire. SO COOL! |
![]() |
| These are the eggs I died. |
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I know I did!










No comments:
Post a Comment