Happy Earth Day!!!!!! Today at school we had an Earth Day Art Show while watching Earth and working on a big bottle cap mural. We got to rate other people's recycled art too! It was fun! Today I was full out in an Earth Day Outfit!!!!!
 |
| This is the big art museum. |
 |
| This is me right next to my art project I did. We carved in linolium and inked our linolium like a stamp and stamped it on newspaper and construction paper. I made a collage out of mine. |
 |
| This was a recycle project somebody did! It's a party dress. Isn't it so COOL?! |
 |
| It's still a work in process. We still have the whole other side of the mural. |
 |
This is me working on the mural! It's turning out GREAT!!!!
|
HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment