Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter in the Snow


Zack and I made a big fort that has a sitting area and a bunch of rooms (tunnels). This is me in one of the rooms. (It's a big window).

This is Zack and I when we were done.

This is an entrance to one of our rooms and it's the sitting area.

I seriously LOVE the taste of snow!!!

Look how beautiful it looks outside!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how you guys had multiple rooms. You guys look so cold. I am glad that even though the snow wasn't good enough to make a snowman, you were at least able to make a cool fort. Maybe it will still be there when we come to visit in March! Haha...hopefully not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like Zach in a lot of these pictures. With your hair covered in the hat, especially in the up the nose shots. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete