Friday, January 28, 2011

Spirit Week

Monday-Crazy Hair Day
I went through a LOT of pain for this hair. Literally, I have wire in my HAIR!

Tuesday-Decade Day

This is from the 80s. I can't believe this is how people dressed! My mom said I was dead on!

Wednesday-Twin Day

My friend and I went shopping the night before and got the SAME EXACT OUTFIT!!! Even the necklace. We even got socks!

Thursday-Beauty and the Geek Day

This is a messy bun. Just do exactly what I said on "New Hairstyle" but before you twist and all that, you put your hair in a ponytail.

This is my Beauty! I kind of wish I had gone full out....but whatever, it was FUN!

Friday-Blue and White Day

YAH SCHOOL SPIRIT!!!

So this week was my school Spirit Week. It was a LOT of FUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty Nat. I love your earrings and accessories, always so cute. Even on 80s day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you did all the different things each day. You know your kids are going to have a flash back spirit day and they will think the same way you do about the 80s with how you dress now. It is funny all the different trends.

    I wish you had a picture of you and your "twin" together.

    ReplyDelete