
On October 7, 2016 Brooke was sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple to Cory Gill. It was such a beautiful experience being able to see her being sealed and to be able to be here for the wedding before I left on my mission! I love her so much and wouldn't want anyone else to take her away. Cory is so thoughtful and he will be the greatest brother! After the wedding and pictures, we had a lunch in at Canterbury in Bountiful with roast beef, cheesecake, and ROLLS! The parents and the bride and groom ate at the head of the room! Then that night we had the reception in our backyard! We have spent weeks setting up lights, gathering all the decorations, and putting this wedding together! It turned out absolutely beautiful! We had a DJ and a dance floor! I got to dance with my 4 year old date, Bennett, and help my best friend Taylor Davis film the wedding! It was such a beautiful day! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Gill! I am so blessed to have been here for this special day!


 |
| Welcome to the family Cory! |
 |
| I love my sister so much! |
 |
| For the reception we ordered 40 cakes! People were looking at us weird as we left Costco. |
 |
| Bennett and me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment