Sunday, December 29, 2013

Fall Memories 2013

 I just wanted to catch up on some memories that went on this Fall. We had these great missionaries over, Elder Lee and Elder Minson. Also, I babysat the Argyle children for 12 hours so I put on a little Luau for the kids. We colored, had a limbo contest, and the girls presented a Hawaiian dance for me! Also I was able to be a Personal Progress mentor for these girls in Merrimack. Their names were Eliza, Brenna, Mackenzie and Adeline. I had a little pink party for them to start off personal progress and we set goals. It was a lot of fun and we ate a lot of pink food. Also lots of sports were going on such as Zack and Carley playing soccer, and I played volleyball on JV, and my mom was the coach for Souhegan High School (Milford's rivalry school). It was fun to have to compete against her in some games. Milford of course always won ;) This Fall was a lot of fun! I joined lots of clubs such as "Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) where we helped out at the blood drives and do other service activities. I'm also in this awesome club called Interact where it's all service orientated. We work with the Milford Rotary Club and help out with things such as working at a Pumpkin Festival Booth, go to a soup kitchen, and other things. I also was asked to be the student athletic ambassador for my school. I basically just receive emails and try to improve our school athletic program. I'm still in the wonderful West Street Beat where we travel and sing a capella. I'm in this new club called Young Kasamas where we visit the nursing home once a week. Lastly, I am the president of my sophomore class student council. I lead the meetings and plan fundraisers for my class. I've become more involved in school clubs and things, it's stressful but it's been a lot of fun!

With the missionaries.

Eating some fruit and drinking fruit punch.

Luau with the Argyles


Everybody dressed in  their luau costumes. 

The girls putting on a dance for me. 

The girls coloring.


Personal Progress Pink Party

My pink party!
Invitations to personal progress!


Fall Sports

Milford vs. Souhegan
Zack playing soccer. 


 Ward Campout

We got to go on a Merrimack Ward campout with the youth. We went to Shang Rala which was the GORGEOUS place we went to on trek! We had a canoes competition and obstacle course (my boat tipped over), we went swimming, we roasted s'mores, we cooked food, and just had a lot of fun together! Haven, Amy, and I had a little fun with taking pictures on the drive to the campout.....
Amy and I swimming.




Riding to the campout!




Eating ice cream with the beehives!

 Saying my goodbyes to the missionaries!

Recently the Merrimack Ward FINALLY got sister missionaries! We were so excited I basically lept into their arms! Their names were Sister Hoellein and Sister Wagner. Sister Wagner was being transferred and she basically was my sister. I miss her! I love you Sister Wagner!
Sister Wagner and I 


Rylee, Miclyn, Sister Wagner and I. 


Saying Goodbye to "Sister Parker"! I love you Anna!
Saying goodbye to "Elder Parker" good luck Joseph!

Carley's adorahad to add this....

 Foods Class Specialties

 I'm in foods class at school and we make a TON of delicious food! I'm just glad I'm able to cook......here are the best dishes so far!
Made/ate crepes for the first time!
Apple Pie YUM!


Made some homemade pizza!
We had a chili making contest, Morgan and I made a white chili, it was an interesting flavor, haha we had to create our own recipes.
Let's just say I really struggles making homemade pasta........
Morgan and I happened to match in Foods class one day....... 

 Volleyball Season


I had a great volleyball season this year! I was on junior varsity again however we did awesome this year! We only lost about 3 games this year out of 16 so....we're awesome! We had a Dig Pink Game where we raised money for breast cancer, and I won the character award for having the best character out of the whole volleyball team! I was also asked to join Milford in their quarter final game on the bench. That was exciting! It was a great season and I'm looking forward to next year!
The team with the mascot. Go Spartans!

Getting ready for the dig pink game


My friend Hanna and I.
The Dig Pink Game!


My Coach, Beth and I

Volleyball Awards Night







Jess and I won the character award. 


 I got to take Driver's Ed at school and basically every class, Cassidy and I had a lot of fun messing around and writing each other notes while grading our homework! Our car rides were pretty awesome to with the wonderful driver instructor I had. He is the Chef at my school and he's this cute old man! It was fun riding with him and Cassidy. We had a great time driving, the classes however = I want to fall asleep......
Messing around with Cassidy

Next to the Drivers Ed Car. 

 The Pumpkin Festival Booth

For the sophomore class student council, we got together to create t-shirts and bake a lot of goodies to raise money for our class. We spray painted and painted a TON of shirts and we may not have gained a lot of profit, but it was a great experience to learn from in the future!
I made a lot of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies....

The kitchen party

We bleach tie-dyed a lot of shirts.



 Mole Day

At school, on October 23 to be exact, in chemistry it was mole day! Basically it's about the special number mole in chemistry. We got to party, play games, and I made a homemade mole to enter into a contest to win the element bismuth! I didn't win however, my teacher knew I loved this element so when the first place winner didn't want the element, I got me some bismuth! It was fun to just relax and party in chemistry!



My mole I created. 

My competitors.
The bismuth I won!!!

My friends Jess, Tessa, and Allison in chemistry.

 Volleyball

At school, for the first time in a long time, we had a Fall Pep Rally. I got to come out with my volleyball team and afterwards, play games and snack on cookies and apple cider. 
Olivia, Cecilia, and I at the pep rally.

The volleyball team running into the pep rally. 

My best friends on the team; Julia and Katrina.

The volleyball team at the pep rally. 

My friends and I at the pep rally. 
This year our volleyball team was able to make it to the FINAL 4! I got asked to come join the varsity for their final game! We fought hard and it turned out to be a great season! I'm looking forward to be hopefully playing on varsity next year!




Hanging with Friends


Me chilling with my friend Hans. 



I got to go see Thor 2 with these wonderful people!


At the Halloween dance! We dressed up as Cowboys and Indians. 






Halloween Memories

This year I got to pass out the candy for trick or treating. It was rainy outside, so I basically just decorated the doorway. I also got to go to the Merrimack trunk or treat at the church. I played games and did a little trunk or treating myself! I also got to go to a Peterborough halloween party at a girl named Bel's house. We used Chinese lit lanterns (I basically almost burnt a tree on fire) and we played the wii, and ate a lot of delicious food! It was a great halloween this year! I'm glad I was able to be with a lot of friends. 
Decorated the doorway. 

Bizhdebah and I at the halloween party! 

Creepy Carley and her friends trick or treating. 

At the Merrimack trunk or treat, my Ma from trek and I had the same idea for a costume!

I LOVE THE SISTERS!



The whole group at the PARTAY!



Using Chinese lanterns!






No comments:

Post a Comment