Friday, June 28, 2013

Running with Carley


I got to go see Carley play softball with her team! She is too cute! She did really well "walking" to first base and throwing. Her team has been having an awesome season!


Carley and I ran the Kimberly Kate's 5k race in 90 degree weather! We had a great time and survived! My mom was on the race committee over the course. She did a pretty good job and my dad helped out with timing. Carley ended up in 2nd place in 12 and under! We had a great time running together and we finished!!

Carley and I before the race!


The starting line.

Starting the race!




My dad timing....

Carley and I on the run.


My finish! 

Carley's finish!

Carley with her 2nd place medal!!

Mom and her friend Yuki C.

We all went to Hayward's Ice Cream where Brooke works after the race and got some ice cream! These are the T-Shirts we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment