Friday, June 28, 2013

More Missed Memories


I had a few memories I didn't want to forget! One day my mom and I were able to hang out and go t Longhorn. We went shopping and I had a great time hanging out with my wonderful mom.

It was my friend, Haven's 16th birthday so I wanted to make it special so I made her a little scavenger hunt, a collage,  some muffins, and I set it up early in the morning before school to surprise her! 

I got to go see my friend Colette's play, "Fiddler on the Roof". It was really cute and she did great!!


The whole cast.


Colette and I.

Carley had a beach day at her school and she borrowed my sunglasses. In the process, someone broke my sunglasses so Carley made all these notes saying how sorry she is and tried to give me all of her life savings. She is too cute. Thank you Carley for being thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment