Monday, April 8, 2013

The Little Mermaid 2013!





Memories and Friends...


On March 22 and March 23 I was able to perform in the play, The Little Mermaid. It was so fun! It took a lot of practice and a lot of memories were created. All I have to say is I was able to have a great time with a lot of friends and have the time of my life I couldn't ask for any more that that... :)
In the play I was Jetsam the eel and this is Merrell, my eel friend Flotsam. 

Ursula and the eels....

My friends and I.



These are 2 of the beautiful mersisters! They are lovely and so funny!


Hannah was Sebastian, I'm going to miss her next year! She's a senior!

My bio in the show.... :)

The set of the show....it was absolutely AMAZING!!!

My girls that came to see me perform... I babysit them :)

This is Evelyn! Another senior I will miss dearly!

The cast....

My friend was wonderful to come and support me in my play! :) Love you Haven!

The evil eels....


Most of the seniors and I! I'll miss them!

The Play in Action...

The whole show was an amazing underwater adventure!! First it starts off with the sailors on the ship, then a council of the underwater creatures with King Triton with a performance of the mersisters and much more!! Ariel wishes she were part of the human world while the evil eels, Flotsam and Jetsam (me) trick Ariel into giving up her beautiful voice until the evil sea witch Ursula. We turn her into a human and she is given 3 days to have the prince fall in love with her. In the end, Ursula, with the help of Flotsam and Jetsam, cause this to not occur and Ariel ends up being controlled by Ursula. In the end, Ursula takes the power from King Triton and the trident but not for long, Ariel in the end is saved and is happily married to Prince Eric. The whole show was amazing with amazing sets, costumes, action, dances, and much more! I absolutely love to perform and can't wait to do it again!
The set


The mersisters


My evil eel and me.
Flounder and Ariel interested in human stuff

Scuttle



King Triton and Sebastion warning Ariel and Flounder

Prince Eric and his butler





Under the sea






Under the sea finale

Discussing how we are to take Triton's power


Ariel turned human

Meeting the prince

This was my favorite Number, Kiss the girl.
Kiss the girl!!
We got to be some chefs









We are defeated

The final happy ending.








No comments:

Post a Comment