This Fall was full of volleyball and soccer. I was on the Junior Varsity team as a Freshman for volleyhball and our record was 13 wins and only 3 losses! We had a great team this year and I was able to be a setter and I loved it! Zack and Carley did soccer while Brooke was on varsity team for volleyball.
 |
| This was at our volleyball awards night. This was our whole team saying goodbye! |
 |
| Our team in action. |
 |
| Dig Pink game! I love these girls. |
 |
| Carley in action at soccer. |
 |
| Zack at soccer.... |
 |
| Volleyball fun on the bus! |
 |
| Our DIG PINK game to raise money for breast cancer! We decorated our gym pink and we wore pink spandex and socks. |
 |
| Keep moving forward was our motto! |
 |
| Just us girls in the family, we ran Tuft's 10k and titled ourselves, "Grandma's Peaches" and ran for anyone going through some sort of struggle or sickness and for my grandma. The race was amazing seeing all 8,000 of these women run and have the support of little kids along the sidelines and men in tuxedos. It was a refreshing and fun experience! |
No comments:
Post a Comment