Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Seuss Odyssey

On Friday, April 13 and Saturday, April 14 I also performed in my school play of, "The Seuss Odyssey". I was the biggest part and played the character of Narrator 1. It's about the Odyssey with a Seuss-like twist. Everyone has bright colors with tye-died shirts, colorful togas, and the whole entire  play rhymes! It was a great experience and it took a LOT of practice! I had plenty of lines and I was surprised I memorized all of them! I also had a great time practicing with a bunch of my school friends. The show turned out great and it was a great experience!
This is during one of the scenes. I am off to the side (orange toga) narrating the scene. The one in the middle is Odysseus.


This is at the very end of our last show and I gave a speech to thank all of our helpers throughout the show such as the sound crew, make up designer, costume designer, and of course our directors.


This is my little sister Carley giving me flowers after my performance.

Me, my brother Zack, and Carley.


This is me as Narrator 1.

This is at the cast party and these are my friends and I just hanging out!

This isn't as good as a picture but it shows how big the cast is and a lot of fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment