It was my dad's birthday on April 25! For my dad's birthday we did lots of yard work and we went to a little bowling alley in Milford. I did not do very well....We then came home and had cake and ice cream. Happy birthday dad!
![]() ![]() |
| These are what the bowling balls and shoes looked like... |
![]() |
| Carley and Brooke at the bowling alley...Brooke's really into scoring... |
![]() |
| Mom bowling... |
![]() |
| Brooke bowling.... |
![]() |
| Me bowling.... |
![]() |
| Zack bowling.... |
![]() |
| Carley bowling... |
![]() |
| My dad and I at the bowling alley.... |
![]() |
| My mom and I at the bowling alley... |
![]() |
| My dad's cake. A cherry cake. |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday dad! |














No comments:
Post a Comment