On April 18, I went to the Boston Aquarium for my school field trip. I've never been to an aquarium before so it was really cool to go and see all of these sea creatures. I got to see sealions, penguins, stingrays, an octopus, hold starfish, pet a ray and a shark, see seaurchins, jellyfish, and see a shark 3D iMax film. I got to do all this with my friends andI had a lot of fun!
![]() |
| This is one of the sealions. |
![]() |
| The penguins! |
![]() |
| Mantaray... |
![]() |
| Large Sea Turtle.... |
![]() |
| Sea aquarium with fish and sea urchin... |
![]() |
| Me and my friends at lunch... |
![]() |
| The jellies. |
![]() |
| Me and the jelly fish! |
![]() |
| Me and my friend at the end of the trip. She got a stuffed penguin.... |














No comments:
Post a Comment