Monday, February 27, 2012

Carley Birthday and Babtism!

On January 28, it was Carley's 8th birthday! We went to iHop for breakfast and the food was delicious. Our family had a busy day that day so it was a perfect time to get together! She opened her presents and she was so excited! I'm so glad to have a wonderful and beautiful excited little sister like Carley....
Carley and I at iHop.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

On January 29, it was Carley's babtism! She has such a sweet spirit and I was so excited for her! I got to sing at her babtism. I sang, "Learn of Me". The whole time I could see a huge smile upon her face and I was so happy for her to have made the right choice of being babtised and being apart of the church. She even invited some of her friends from school who weren't members and I thought that must've been a special experience for Carley...
It was great that grandma and grandpa were able to visit.



Carley and the family on her babtism day...

A beautiful cake made for Carley for her babtism...

Carley and her friends she invited!

Happy Birthday Carley and I'm so proud of you! :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see pictures of Carley's baptism! She is so cute. I can't believe she is already 8!

    ReplyDelete