Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Season!!!

To start off our Christmas season....as a family we set up Christmas decorations throughout the house. We had hot cocoa together and read Christmas stories around the tree.

As the girls set up the Christmas decorations....you can tell what the guys were doing.... :)




Carley and I got so into the Christmas spirit, we had to decorate our room :)
 Little Christmas
On December 1, we had Little Christmas, a swedish tradition where each member of the family gets together and receives a small Christmas gift to start off the season. This year, I was assigned to give Carley a gift and it needed to be homemade so I made her a dollhouse. She loved it!


This is the dollhouse I made Carley. I made it specially for her. In the living room there's a picture of her, and in the bedroom, on the wall it says her name.

Wreath Making Activity
As one of my activities, we made wreathes.

Me and my friends :)

    This is my mom's wreath. It turned out beautiful and full!!!

Thank you grandma for your everyday gifts:) This is on the 2nd day of Christmas!!! 2 turtle doves <3

We went to carol and some friends home.

We got a new puppy for CHRISTMAS!!! He's a chorky and his name is Taz.

Me and my little puppy Taz.


No comments:

Post a Comment