My LDS friends and I went to Boston!!! It was a lot of fun! first we met up and rode the subway together into Boston. We then went to Quincey Market and had lunch. We then got a group picture. We went to an old church and stopped by Mike's Pastry's. Lastly we went to the Boston Mall and walked around. It was fun to be with great friends with your same standards and I had a great time and I hope to do it again!!!
Memories:
 |
| We were a little cold so this is our mini penguin huddle.... |
 |
| This is the whole group! We also had some chaperones... |
 |
| This is me and my friend Anna inside the mall. |
 |
| Us walking in Boston... |
 |
These are my friends Hannon and Annie, we were a little tires afterwards...
|
 |
| This is me on the subway... |
 |
| Me and some friends at the mall! |
 |
| Yes....in the middle of Boston. |
No comments:
Post a Comment