On October 6, it was my 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!
![]() |
| I woke up really early before school and my mom took me to breakfast at the "Red Arrow". I got DELICIOUS hot cocoa and chocolate chip pancakes. Thanks mom for this great breakfast!!!!! |
![]() |
| I had a volleyball game on my birthday!!! We played okay but it was fun to have my mom and dad there to see me. |
![]() |
| This is my delicious cake. It's vanilla with strawberries and bananas in the center. |
![]() |
| PRESENT TIME!!!!!! |
![]() |
| I got a really pretty jewelry box. As you can see there's a mirror, a necklace cupboard, and some drawers full of earrings and bracelets. |
![]() |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! I can finally go to DANCES!!!! |
![]() |
| This is me with my friends at my birthday party!!!!! We went to the oval's pumpkin festival. We went on the haunted trail and had TONS of FUN!!!!! |








Happy Birthday!! I am glad you had a great day. That is so much fun that you won't miss out on the church dances anymore. You will have to let me know how you like the dances.
ReplyDeleteYour cake looks even more delicious in these pictures. 14 is a good age.
ReplyDelete