Monday, July 18, 2011

FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!

Happy 4th of JULY!!!!
While we were in Hyrum, we spent our 4th of July there. In the morning, we went and saw my mom, my dad, and my aunt Kathy finish their 15k race. After, we had a big breakfast together and went and saw a parade. At the parade, we got lots of candy, saw horses, saw princesses and had fun. At lunch, Carley, my cousin, and I did a performance for everyone and at night, we went and saw fireworks. It was a BLASTING day!!!
My mom, my dad, and my aunt ran a 15k race.

These are the workers that helped serve breakfast....


We are all at the parade!!!!


Woah!!!! How can you do that while moving?


Look at all the candy I got!!!!


Everyone is packed in the trunk on their way to fireworks.

Everyone together.

Here we're about to pop some POPPERS!!

My grandma and grandpa and I at fireworks.

FIREWORKS!!! got soeetty good shots!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment