For my school plays my dress rehearsal was the only plays my mom could go to so she got all these picture of me in action..... In "Twice Upon A Time" I'm the Princess and the Pea. In the "Three Muskateers" I'm Constance Bonecieux. (It's french)
![]() |
| Don't you love my matress? |
![]() |
| I ULTIMITELY LOVE my Costume! Don't you love the blue? (I'm the head soldier. The person's head in the picture is one of my soldier.) |
![]() |
| This is my Twice Upon a Time cast. |
![]() |
| I LOVE this costume!!! |
![]() |
| That's the Queen. I'm her Lady in Waiting. |
![]() |
| I love how sweet this is. Me and my good nun. |
![]() |
| This is my 3 Muskateer Cast. |
![]() |
| LOOK AT ME IN ACTION!!! |









You look like you are having a blast! I wish I could be closer to come to your plays. I can just see how talented you are!
ReplyDelete