

Friday March 25 and Saturday March 26 at 7:00-Friday and 1:00 and 7:00-Saturday I performed my All Shook Up performance!!!!
This a collage I made of All Shook Up.
This a collage I made of All Shook Up.
![]() |
| This is the wall of BIOs. |
![]() |
| This is my BIO!!! |
![]() |
| Everone's in there seats right before my FIRST SHOW!! |
![]() |
| Everybody's ready for the show!! |
![]() |
| This was our first number. It was Jail House Rock! |
![]() |
| Look at how excited I got when I saw Chad!!! |
![]() |
| There's Chad! |
![]() |
| I'm looking at his Blue Sued Shoes. |
![]() |
| This is during the song C'mon Everybody. This dance is one of my FAVORITES!!! |
![]() |
| This is right before the roller coaster. |
![]() |
| This the end of C'mon Everybody. This is a really cool picture!!! |
![]() |
| This is during one of my most favorite songs, It's Now or Never! |
![]() |
| This is our statue scene!!! (we're in a statue garden). I'm the one in the back right with my hands on my head. |
![]() |
| Thsi is me and Chad! He jumped right in the picture with me :) |
![]() |
| Me and Carley at my show :) |
![]() |
| My mom and I with the flowers she gave me. |
![]() |
| This is after my final show. |
![]() |
| This is my dad and I with the flowers he gave me. |
This was SO MUCH FUN!!!! I'm totally looking forward to doing more BYPC performances. I think I was more hyper and excited than nervous before my shows and I gave my all in all my shows. Before our last show we all shared messages and literally were crying. Our make up was smudging so we had to quickly touch up before we went out on stage. All the action pictures are from before the intermission. The rest of the show was filmed.



















These are such fun memories. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDelete