Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Parties!


I went to this fun Christmas party where we had a cookie/treat swap and made homade wreathes. That wreathe in my picture I made from scratch. It was really simple and FUN! All the treats is what I traded in. You bring 2 dozen, you take 2 dozen. Abviously before I took this picture, a lot more treats were eaten...


    At our house we had a my mom's book group Christmas party where you bring in a book you don't want anymore, wrap it up, and give it to someone else. Someone brought in crafts to do. We made little sheep with a bell around it's neck, and we made little gingerbreadmen. Mine's rudolph the gingerbreadman. The sheep we hung up on our tree. The two sheep are Carley and mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love those cookie swaps. It is fun to try everyone's favorite treat and maybe even get some new cookies that you love.

    ReplyDelete